Almost 80% of the region’s employment is created by small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) – meaning entrepreneurs of the continent should be supported by governments and proper infrastructure to enable economic growth. In order to accelerate sustainable socio-economic development on the continent and encourage building the digital economy.
Ideas we are looking for:
- Startup and innovation ecosystem building projects, with a special focus on connecting the different regions in the continent.
- eCommerce and digital trade as the bloodstream of the digital economy at the national, cross-border, and continental levels.
- Innovation-driven entrepreneurship projects.
- Creative economy.
- Digital society: this includes agriculture, education, and health sector solutions.
- Access to reliable and affordable ICT services.
- Other creative ideas.