E-governance is important, since developing it will improve the economy of all countries on the continent, reduce corruption and help to engage citizens more actively in the decision making process. E-developments inspire African entrepreneurs to come up with new solutions that are fine-tuned to match the needs of the African market and that will give a remarkable boost to the local economy.
Ideas we are looking for:
- Develop good guidelines and tools for building e-states.
- Creating digital public service platforms and platforms which support providing governance-related services digitally.
- e-Participation as a tool for engagement and strengthened collaboration between governments and citizen.
- The digital market for Africa – with products and services accessible easily throughout the continent.
- Data-driven public policies and decision-making (big data, AI, IoT, blockchain).
- Mobile Government: challenges, opportunities and establishing proper standards.
- Legally binding digital ID and eSignature.